Quotes From Indian Army Will Surely Resonate Patriotism in You

Here is a list of heart-touching quotes from Indian army - 

If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill Death




Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.

Capt. Vikram Batra


Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail

Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey



You have never lived until

 You have almost died,

 And for those who choose to fight,

 Life has a special flavor,
 The protected will never know!!!

Capt R Subramanium



Do not lament the death of a warrior killed in the battle field as those who sacrifice in their lives in the war are honored in heaven.


We fight to win and win with a knock out, because there are no runners up in war. –Gen. JJ Singh

A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to preserver and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.

If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw

Be magnanimous, be loyal, be courageous and be a gentleman, you will then be an officer in the true sense.




Only best of Friends & worst of Enemies visit us..!

Comments