Heart touching quotes by William C Hannan

She always talked about my words, but she never realized the way her eyes wrote poetry.



What I want most, is to know what you hear in the silence between us.


Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.


I'm sorry that you are one of the pretty things in life I've vowed to push away.


I have always heard that the past repeats itself; I'm still waiting to find you again.


Is there life after death? I don't know but I died when you left, and I'm still alive.


Love has destroyed Who I was, and made me Who I am.


Look at me that way again, and you may just  claim what's left of my heart.


The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.


We are all wandering the earth, alone, longing to be longed for.

Follow Us 
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
TUMBLR

Comments